Jewellery insurance valuation
To obtain an appropriate level of insurance cover for your jewellery, you will be required by the insurer to have your items valued by a trusted and certified valuer. If you are seeking insurance cover for your jewellery and need clarity regarding its replacement value, as an JVA member I can provide you with a detailed report which confirms the retail value of replacing the item with an equivalent piece, in the event of loss or theft.
Jewellery probate valuation
Jewellery sale valuation
You will benefit from a special price.
- Drop off your items: Leave jewellery in my office at your own convenience, safe in the knowledge that items will be fully insured while under my care.
- Book an office visit: Wait in comfort while I carry out the valuation.
- Book a home visit: I will carry out the valuation in your own home.
- Document fee: £65.00
This cover the cost of producing all parts of the document.
- Each jewellery item: £45.00
- Exceptional items: £75.00+
These are particular items that require extensive research to determine the value. Fees will be agreed previously.
- Grouped items: £60.00
Generally for items with an insurance value under £1,000. Five items maximum per group.
An initial consultation can be held using Skype.
If you would like to have your item valued for insurance, probate or sale, please contact us so that we can discuss your individual requirements in more detail.